This book holds real-life experiences poured in words to facilitate your pathway towards a self-employed life. Chantel teaches you the do’s and don’ts of attaining a healthy balance between professional and personal commitments. In this book you will learn.
- The mindset to be a Productive Multitasker: Direct a portion of the paycheck towards the business, utilize break sessions at work to fund your own freedom
- Importance of Market Research: Know your target audience, identify competitors, minimize risks, and gain a competitive advantage.
- Fulfill Personal and Professional Dreams: Master every task at work to gain stability that lets you refocus on the vision of being your own boss
- Maintain the Best Version of You: Never compromise with your mental and physical wellbeing while practicing self-care is vital to keep you going.
- Incorporate Creative yet Organized Schedules: Balance your time in ways that strengthen the bonds in the family and preserve work activities as well